If your dog has been taken to kennels, you will be required to pay an appropriate fee before your dog is released.
How much will I have to pay?
- Day 1 - £83.00 (day of kennelling)
- Day 2 - £91.00
- Day 3 - £99.00
- Day 4 - £107.00
- Day 5 - £115.00
- Day 6 - £123.00
- Day 7 - £131.00
- Day 8 - £139.00
If the kennels hold more than one of your dogs, a separate fee will apply to each dog.
Where do I pay the fee?
9am to 5pm (Monday to Friday)
- By phone to our customer services team 01636 650000
- At the kennels when you pick up your dog
5pm to 9pm (Monday to Friday) or 8.30am to 9pm (Weekends/Bank Holidays)
- By arrangement with the kennels please telephone the kennels before visiting on 01909 731 792.
What happens next?
On payment of the appropriate fee, we will contact the kennels to let them know that you have paid and that you are on your way to collect your dog. You will need to collect your dog as soon as possible.
On arrival at the kennels, you will need to produce personal identification with address and if your dog’s microchip details are not up to date, proof of ownership.
Types of proof of ownership
- Kennel club registration certificates
- Veterinary papers
- Pet insurance papers
Accepted types of ID and proof of address
- Driving license or passport
- Council tax or utility bill
- Bank statement