Open Access Benefits
Secure access to your benefits information including details of entitlements and awards with an additional option to receive electronic notifications.
To register please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as Open Access. You must provide your full name and the address where you are registered for housing benefits.
What are the benefits of e-benefits notifications?
- You receive your benefit notification as soon as it's available
- You will always know where your notification is
- It saves paper, so it's better for the environment
- It saves printing, sorting and postage costs which is ultimately passed on to Newark & Sherwood’s residents
- You still have the option to download and print the notification if you want to
- It's free to use
- Your future benefit notifications will be sent in electronic form to open access and you will be sent an email that will advise you that there is a notification on open access for you to view
Our online payments service is provided by Civicapay on behalf of the council. The service is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
To make a payment now you can go straight to our secure payments page.