Proud of our district
"Idyllic rural location in the heart of Robin Hood country"
- Steeped in history, going back to Roman occupation.
- Famed the world over for its connections to Robin Hood and Sherwood Forest
- Where people choose to live
- Residential locations include traditional English market towns and idyllic rural villages.
- Properties range from country cottages to modern town centre apartments and are very competitively priced.
- Lots for residents and visitors to see and do, including Sherwood Forest, Newark Castle, National Civil War Centre, Rufford Country Park, Southwell Minster, Southwell Racecourse
For further information about the district including places to see, visit and stay contact Experience Nottinghamshire
Contact UsInvest Newark & Sherwood
Great North Road
01636 655260/01636 655277