For more information about the Government's open data please refer to the Central Government Datastore - you will also find links to a vast and growing range of data.
We are making more information available so that you can access data about Newark and Sherwood District Council.
How can you use this data?
You can use this data to create apps or link directly to your websites.
You can also find some useful apps and websites.
Before you download our data please read our open data terms of re-use.
Open data terms of re-use
Our data is freely re-useable under the terms detailed on the Open Government Licence.
These terms are interoperable with any Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 licence or Open Data Commons Attribution licence.
If there is a particular dataset that you need please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
External apps and websites
- Gov UK - public services all in one place
- FixMyStreet - report, view, or discuss street problems
- FixMyTransport - report transport problems
- WhatDoTheyKnow - Freedom of information made easy
- WriteToThem - contact your representative at local council, in parliament, and in Europe
- TheyWorkForYou - find out what your MP, MSP or MLA is doing in your name
Statistical data about Newark and Sherwood
provides a wide range of demographic and socio-economic data for Newark and Sherwood electoral wards and includes a range of maps and charts to illustrate variations across the district.
You may also find the following websites of use:
What else could we include on this page?
Do you have any other apps or websites we could include on this page? If so let us know at email@example.com