Report it

Although we do our best to tackle issues within the district as they arise, we are sometimes unaware of when or where a problem has occurred. This A to Z lists forms that can be completed to report something to us.

It includes electronic forms, to be completed online, and PDF forms, which can be downloaded, printed off and returned to us (for example, forms that require a signature).

If you cannot, or do not wish to, complete a form online, then please get in touch with our contact centre who will be more than happy to assist you.

Any personal information supplied will be held under the provisions of the Data Protection Act and will not be disclosed to third parties. 





Roads and Paths

Please report road problems to Nottinghamshire County Council. This includes reporting problems with:

  • Uneven pavements and verges
  • street lighting
  • potholes
  • Problems with cycleways

Make a comment or complaint

If you would like to make a comment on council services or need to make a complaint, please have a look at our comments and complaints procedure.

If you can't find what you are looking for on this page check our main A to Z page.

You will need to have the free software Adobe Reader loaded on your computer to use PDF documents. The Adobe accessibility web pages offer advice on helping people with visual impairments to read PDF documents.

Contact us

Newark and Sherwood District Council
Kelham Hall
NG23 5QX

01636 650000


Follow on Twitter  Join in on Facebook   

  • 01636 650000

    Mon - Thurs 8.30am - 5.15pm
    Friday 8.30am - 4.45pm

    Comments and Suggestions

  • Get in touch:

    Newark and Sherwood District Council
    Kelham Hall
    NG23 5QX

Access Extranet