Welcome to Balderton Parish Council
Uncontested Elections Results
Annual Parish Meeting -
17/04/19 - 6:30PM
TO ALL ELECTORS OF BALDERTON
You are invited to take part in the annual parish meeting.
It will be held in:
The Balderton Village Centre,
Coronation Street, Balderton
on Wednesday April 17th 2019 at 6.30pm
under the Chairmanship of Councillor Mrs L. Hurst.
The following matters have so far been placed on the agenda:
- To receive any reports from Committee Chairmen
- To note the Council Receipts and Payments account 2018/2019
- To note the Council budget estimates for 2019/2020
- To note Balderton Parochial Charity Report and Accounts
- Any relevant Parish items raised by electors
Parishioners attending may include items on the agenda by submitting them in writing prior to the meeting to:
Mrs C. Davison-Lyth Clerk to the Council,
Balderton Village Centre,
17/04/19 Annual Parish Meeting (PDF File, 6kb)
LEARN BASIC FIRST AID
FREE 2½ hour course
YOU need to know these skills; it may be one of YOUR family or friends who need YOUR help!
Friday 12th April FERNWOOD VILLAGE HALL
To be held 7:00pm – 9:30pm
To book a place - Tel: 01636 683202 or
Basic First Aid Training (PDF File, 97kb)
There are fifteen elected members of Balderton Parish Council who have collective responsibility for local council matters.
Balderton is one of the largest villages in Nottinghamshire, and is still growing. The village has a large range of amenities including a Comprehensive School, two Primary Schools and several Nurseries, a leisure centre, library, numerous supermarkets and shops to cater for most requirements.
The Parish Council hosts a storage unit on the Coronation Street playing field car park with an amount of sandbags etc. which are to provide initial, temporary, assistance for householders. In the event of an emergency please contact the designated key holder to the store:
Cllr R. Rouse
Tel. 01636 676097
Police Beat Team (PDF File, 437kb)
- Chuter Ede School Gates - Wolfit Avenue
- Cricket Club next to the Village Centre - Coronation St
- Sainsbury’s supermarket - London Road
- The Grove Inn - London Road
- Well Pharmacy - Main Street
- William Ghent House - Wilfred Avenue
These are available 24 hours per day in a secure coded box
If you find an unconscious person that is not breathing:
- Call 999 - the ambulance control will give you the code for the defibrillator box nearest you
- Commence resuscitation – chest compression and send a person with the code to fetch the defibrillator.
- Once the defibrillator arrives switch on and follow the voice commands.
Where we are