Please be aware that we are not working with Energy Support Link or Energy Saving Grants Ltd.
If you receive a letter implying that we are, please contact our customer services on 01636 650000.
COVID-19 Support available to Newark & Sherwood residents from Warm Homes Hub
Warm Homes on Prescription
Newark and Sherwood District Council has grant funding available to help keep you warm and well.
Can you answer 'yes' to the following questions?
- Do you live within the Newark and Sherwood District?
- Do you live in your own home, or privately rent?
- Do you suffer from a long term health condition made worse by the cold?
- Are you living on a low income with little savings?
- Is your heating broken or inadequate?
More information is available on Warm Homes on Prescription
The Energy and Home support team aims to help vulnerable residents of Newark and Sherwood District to live in warm comfortable homes, ensuring that those most in need achieve affordable warmth and a better quality of life.
We do this by:
- Advising on offers and grants available
- Working with other local councils in an Energy Partnership (LAEP)
- Seeking funding opportunities to support residents with the cost of installing energy efficiency measures
You could receive up to £2,500 towards the cost of Solid Wall Insulation if you are in receipt of certain qualifying state benefits.
To find out more go to Westville Group or telephone Westville Insulation Company on 01623 744451.