Recruiting Talent in Newark and Sherwood is now taking bookings!
Taking place on 27 January 2020 at Castle House, key note speakers will include John Robinson, Chief Executive of Newark and Sherwood District Council.
The event focuses on inclusive recruitment.
The event will:
- Help local employers to understand the current landscape around employment and skills within the district
- Present an opportunity to contribute to the local priorities of the district and wider plans in the Nottinghamshire and D2N2 area
- Act as a catalyst to positive change around recruitment enabling employers to better prepare and adapt to meet their future recruitment needs
- Showcase the benefits of inclusive recruitment, with case studies and input from employers who are reaping the benefits of increased productivity and growth
- Show how you can change the way you recruit to encourage more local people to work for your business and the opportunity to tell us what support you need to make this happen
- Help to change the way you work to retain your best talent
- Highlight how your Local Enterprise Partnership (D2N2) and other partners can help your business to increase productivity
If you are an employer in Newark and Sherwood come along to share good practice and find out more.
For more information on these events contact Maria Ward, Nottinghamshire Stakeholder Manager.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or 07548 224423.
Contact UsInvest Newark & Sherwood
Great North Road
01636 655277 / 01636 655260