As restrictions are changing with step 4 moving back to July 19, check on the Government website, here, to see which restrictions are currently in place.
There have been changes to the rules which will come into effect on 21 June on:
- weddings and civil partnership ceremonies and wedding receptions or civil partnership celebrations
- commemorative events following a death such as a wake, stone setting or ash scattering
- large events pilots
- care home visits
- domestic residential visits for children
Is your business getting ready for lifting lockdown? Find out how you can prepare by going to our information for businesses page.
Our Community Centres are now able to open again and some activities can restart, so if you’re an event organiser we need to hear from you!
If you wish to restart we need to meet with you to talk about:
- Your activity or event to ensure that it can be done in a COVID-secure way noting that numbers are limited to six, inclusive of you as the organiser
- Full adherence to the Council’s Safe Systems of Work for Community Centres
- Production of a relevant Track & Trace System
Please contact the housing team on 0800 561 0010 to discuss the safe re-opening of your activity or event.
Lifting Lockdown Roadmap
In the next few months restrictions will start to be eased across the UK. Not only will it mean lockdown will be lifted but it will lift the happiness of our businesses, communities and people. Find out more about the lifting lockdown roadmap and what it means for you below.
Help us all to stay on course with the roadmap, get regular twice weekly testing for COVID-19, especially if you've been out and about and, as soon as you're eligible, get your COVID-19 vaccine.
No earlier than 17 May. At least 5 weeks after step 2.
No earlier than 21 June. At least 5 weeks after step 3. All subject to review.