Nineteen20 Café-bar is now open from Wednesday to Saturday, 10am to 3pm, serving a limited menu of cakes, coffees and drinks. The Café is fully COVID-secure and to ensure the safety of both our visitors and staff, we ask that you follow the guidelines below:
- Do not enter the Café if you or anyone in your household has any symptoms of COVID-19, including a cough or high temperature (find symptoms at nhs.uk/coronavirus). Instead, please follow NHS self-isolation guidance and reschedule your visit to a later date.
- From 14 October, in line with Nottinghamshire's Tier 2 high alert status, please ensure that you limit your group to members of your immediate household or support bubble.
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided before being seated.
- Card transactions are preferred where possible.
- Please maintain social distancing throughout your visit.
- To assist the NHS Test and Trace service, each visitor will be asked to provide contact details*. We are now obligated to deny entry to anyone refusing to do so.
- Visitors are now required to wear a face covering at all times except when eating or drinking.
- Please do not move the furniture as this has been carefully arranged for social distancing.
- Follow the Government's guidance on meeting others and limit your group size to 6 people.
*Information collected will be given to NHS Test and Trace on request only in the event that it is required for contact tracing purposes. We will not use it for any other purpose, and will destroy it after 21 days. You have a right to access and correct any information we hold about you. For any questions about this, please contact the Council’s Information Governance and Data Protection Officer on 01636 655216 or via email on email@example.com.
On busy days we ask that you consider your fellow guests and limit your visit to 90 minutes.