Rufford Parish Council urges all residents to remain up to date with and follow the Government's guidance and stay at home, protect the NHS and save lives.
Useful local information may be accessed via the following links:
Mr David Fernley
Mr John Pearce
Mrs Beryl Bates
Mr Alan Drane
The Parish Council currently has vacancies for parish councillors. If you are interested in becoming a parish councillor, please contact the clerk at email@example.com for more information.
Meetings are held every two months on the third Tuesday in the month. Meetings start at 5.30pm and usually take place in the Markham Suite at Rufford Country Park.
The meetings for 2019 are:
14 May (also Annual Parish Meeting)
Land held by the parish council
Triangle of land on Maylodge Drive, Rufford
Triangle of land at junction of Maylodge Drive with A614, Rufford
- Bank Reconciliation (PDF File, 9kb)
- Variances (PDF File, 55kb)
- Items of expenditure over £100 (PDF File, 12kb)
- Certificate of Exemption (PDF File, 360kb)
- Declaration of Exemption (PDF File, 135kb)
- Section 1 Annual Governance Statement (PDF File, 310kb)
- Section 2 Annual Governance Statement (PDF File, 335kb)
- Notice of Public Right of Inspection (PDF File, 109kb)
- Schedule of Fixed Assets (PDF File, 63kb)
- Internal Audit (PDF File, 348kb)