Services for young people
Places to go, things to do
- Palace Theatre - for drama, music, workshops and films
- Robin Hood things to see and do, places to explore
- Local Events - events to delight and entertain you
Jobs and Careers
- S-Cool - the free GCSE and A-level revision site
Mid-Nottinghamshire Self-Care Hub
The Self-Care Hub is a free and confidential 'one-stop-shop' for public and professionals, designed to connect local services to help you access self-care support. It has been commissioned by the two Mid-Nottinghamshire CCGs and provided by Self Help UK.
What are the benefits?
- They listen to what you want and provide non-medical information to help you improve your life experience
- They will help you plan a path to achieve better health and wellbeing
- They provide details of voluntary and community support as well as services, activities and groups
- It is available to anyone over the age of 18 who is living or working in Mid-Nottinghamshire
How to contact the self-care hub:
The fully trained advisors will provide information to help you access self-care support.
Visit the Self Care Hub website for information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0300 303 2600 from 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday.
Meet: Every Wednesday, 11am to 3pm at Newark Library, Beaumond Gardens, Baldertongate, NG24 1UW
or Every Tuesday, 11am to 3pm at Lifespring Centre, Sherwood Drive, New Ollerton, NG22 9PP