The Bassetlaw, Newark and Sherwood Community Safety Partnership (BNSCSP) brings together a number of organisations to work together with local people to build safer and stronger communities.
The partnership's aims are:
- To make the public feel safe whilst living and visiting our districts
- To listen to the public and act appropriately to target the issues identified
- To deliver, as a partnership, to reduce key problems across the area.
- To ensure that the public is aware of what the partnership delivers to reduce crime and anti-social behaviour across the area
- To be transparent and deal effectively with complaints
The Bassetlaw, Newark and Sherwood Community Safety Partnership is:
For information anonymously on crime statistics visit www.police.uk
To give information on a crime visit www.crimestoppers-uk.org