If you own a business, you’re legally responsible for safely containing and legally disposing of any waste you produce. This applies even if you run your business from home.
Your business rates do not include the cost of trade waste disposal and failing to dispose of your waste correctly is an offence that can mean fines of up to £50,000 and imprisonment.
Trade waste service
We provide an efficient disposal service at competitive rates that’s aimed solely at businesses.
- bin sizes ranging from 240 to 1,100 litres
- pre-paid labels for bags – perfect if you have no storage space for bins
- discount for additional bins
- no charges for bin rental or documentation
- no VAT charges for bin rental or documentation
Contact us to book a trade waste collection service.
Trade recycling service
Could you go one step further and recycle some of your waste? Recycling your trade waste helps to:
- conserve resources
- save energy
- protect the environment
- reduce landfill
Our trade recycling service allows you to recycle:
- paper (including newspapers, magazines, writing paper, junk mail, catalogues, cardboard, corrugated cardboard, cereal packets, greeting cards and egg boxes)
- plastics (including drinks bottles, milk bottles, shampoo bottles, detergent bottles, washing-up liquid bottles, sauce bottles, friendly bacteria bottles, margarine tubs and yoghurt pots)
- tins (including drink cans, pet food tins, large metal sweet tins and empty aerosol cannisters)
Collections take place weekly or fortnightly, depending on your needs.
Contact us to book a trade recycling service.
Paying for your waste disposal
You can pay for your trade waste disposal or recycling:
- by Direct Debit - call 01636 650 000 to set this up
- by debit or credit card by calling 01636 650 000
- at the Post Office, Payzone or Paypoint outlets