Register for Council Tax

Moving home

If you’re moving into a new property in the district, register for Council Tax by completing our online form.

If you’re moving out of the district or within the district let us know, so we can amend your account, by completing our moving out online form.

Alternatively, if you move within Newark and Sherwood you can also amend your details on your open portal Council Tax account.