Baby Loss Awareness Week
Baby Loss Awareness Week is an opportunity for bereaved parents and their families and friends to unite with others across the world. It’s a chance to remember and commemorate lost babies’ lives.
The campaign also aims to raise awareness about pregnancy and baby loss in the UK.
Find out more about National Baby Loss Awareness Week.
National charities and support groups
Need to talk to someone who understands? You can contact the following national and local baby loss charities for support.
- Miscarriage Association
- SANDS (stillbirth and neonatal death charity)
- The Ectopic Pregnancy Trust
- HUG (Help Us Grieve)
- Forever Stars East Midlands
- ARC -Antenatal Results and Choices
- Bliss (for babies born premature or sick)
- The Lullaby Trust (for support with sudden infant death syndrome)
- Child Bereavement UK
- Kicks Count
- Aching Arms
- Action on Pre-eclampsia